POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Run Away(Big) : Re: Run Away(Big) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 08:23:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Run Away(Big)
From: Bryan Valencia
Date: 22 Jan 2001 16:46:07
Message: <3A6CAAF5.BB6F583D@209software.com>
Well, I guess you're right about random exit paths... And the thing in
the middle is supposed to be some kind of ancient alien technology they
were attempting to harvest technology from - until the power came on :)

It's not big enough to be a dyson sphere, I originally had something more
"Borg" in mind.

--
Bryan Valencia
Software Services - Making Windows Scream